Use of this site is provided by Published PTA subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. You agree to these terms and conditions every time You access any part of the Site or make use of any of the Content.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Web Site. It is your responsibility to review the Web Site terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this Web Site after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for online, together with any related application form completed and submitted.
4. Published PTA reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to this Website or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any clause 3 or any other provision of these or any other relevant Terms and Conditions.
5. Personal Information will be stored by and may be used by us to communicate functional changes to the website or important announcements, for general business purposes and as otherwise permitted by law or regulation.
6. Your use of the Site gives Us Your consent to the use of Personal Information as set out below. In some circumstances, more specific consent is required from You and these matters will be clearly raised in any Application Form or registration process.
7. We gather the following anonymous information in aggregate form: browser type (eg Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator), operating system (eg Windows, MacOS, Linux), IP address, and internet domain (eg Demon, AOL).
8. We shall not provide any of the Personal Information You give to us to any third party.
9. Published PTA does not represent that the information contained in this Web Site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Web Site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
10. Published PTA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
11. Published PTA takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Published PTA has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
12. Prices, and details, of products and services (and any offers) posted online are subject to change without notice.
13. The images, logos and names on this Web Site which identify Published PTA or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Published PTA and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this Web Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Published PTA or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
14. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
15. Published PTA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this Web Site. In the event that such removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
19. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
20. Memberships are provided as support services, and once supplied, delivered, accessed or downloaded cannot be cancelled or refunded.